If you are interested in joining the Friends please click here.
Who are the Friends?
The Friends of Galena Public Library is a non-profit, independent organization established February 4, 1994. The purpose of the Friends is to:
- Maintain an association of persons interested in libraries
- Stimulate the use of the library’s resources and services
- Encourage and receive gifts, endowments and bequests
- Support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community
- Support the Freedom to Read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights